Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses, CC Color + Correct, Sensitive, SPF 30, Sheer Tan, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2023
- Date First Available: April 4 2014
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ADN-02011
- UPC Code: 859975020113
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
4.1 x 4.1 x 14.2 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Nature's Intelligence
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- With Rose Stem Cells Soothing Resilience
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Dermatologist Tested
- Beauty is You
- 97% Nature Derived
- Verified Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
The first CC cream with alpine rose stem cells provides soft, sheer mineral coverage with essential hydration and proven broad spectrum sun protection for a flawless looking complexion in one easy step.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun-exposure and as needed.
- Reapply every 2 hours after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing, or in the case of products applied to the lips, after eating or drinking.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglycerides, vegetable glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, polyglyceryl-2 oleate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, sorbitan sesquioleate, plant stem cells (alpine rose, malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive berry complex*, soothing complex: [sodium hyaluronate, magnolia officinalis bark extract, boswellia serrata (boswellin) extract], rosa damascena (rose) flower distillate*, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, iron oxides, zea mays (corn) starch*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*†, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract*†, tocopherol, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, rose isolates, vanilla isolates, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heart and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.