Azo, Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips, 3 Self-Testing Strips
Frequently purchased together
- Same Test Most Doctors Use
- Accurate Results in 2 Minutes
- #1 Most Trusted Brand*
- Clean Grip Handle
- Clinically Tested
- Easy to Read Results
- Individually Wrapped
- #1 Selling UTI Test!**
- Fast and Easy
AZO Test Strips® can help detect if you have a urinary tract infection (UTI). This information will allow you to take an active role with your physician in the management of your health.
AZO Test Strips® use the same tests most doctors use.
AZO Test Strips® test for Leukocytes (white blood cells) and Nitrite for greater reliability.
- We believe in open, honest conversations about women's health
- We believe in helping you take charge of your health
- We believe in helping you live your life to the fullest
- We believe in delivering the best urinary, vaginal, and bladder health products available
- We believe in helping you, OWN YOUR DAY®.
*#1 Most Trusted Brand based on Total AZO Brand Nielsen data through 8/4/18 and the 2018 Pharmacy Times Survey (Urinary Pain Relief and Cranberry Supplement categories).
**#1 selling UTI test based on Nielsen data through 8/4/18.
Use at the first sign of a UTI: Urinary pain, burning, urgency or frequency.
- Simply wet one test strip by holding it in your urine stream for 1-2 seconds.
- Read result at 1 minute for Nitrite and at 2 minutes for Leukocytes.
- Match the color of the test strip pads to the color blocks on the foil pouch.
See insert inside for complete instructions.
Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. For in-vitro (external) diagnostic use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.