Biotene Dental Products, Gentle Formula Fluoride Toothpaste, Gentle Mint, 4.3 oz (121.9 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 1 2020
Shipping Weight:0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BDP-10070
- UPC Code: 048582100701
- Package Quantity: 4.3 oz
20.3 x 4.8 x 4.1 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dentist Recommended Dry Mouth Brand
- Specially Formulated to Not Irritate
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Oral Environment
- Helps Freshen Breath
- SLS Free*
- Gentle Formula
- Essential Fluoride Tooth Protection
*This product contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
|Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76%|
(0.14 w/v fluoride ion)
|Inactive Ingredients Sorbitol, glycerin, calcium pyrophosphate, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, silica, hydroxyethylcellulose, isoceteth-20, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium benzoate, calcium lactate.|
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at or below 25°C (77°F).
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.