Boiron, Single Remedies, Nux Vomica, 30C, 3 Tubes, Approx 80 Pellets Each
- Expiration Date: January 1 2026
- Date First Available: June 24 2014
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOS-84424
- UPC Code: 306962844240
- Package Quantity: 240 Count
8.9 x 1.9 x 12.7 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Upset Stomach
- No Side Effects
- No Drug Interactions
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
- Quick Dissolving
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach.
- Temporarily relieves upset stomach associated with nausea or fullness due to overindulgence in food or drink
How do I use Nux Vomica 30C?
- Pull tab first. Turn tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- Twist until 5 pellets have fallen into cap. Carefully remove cap.
- Use cap to pour pellets under the tongue and allow them to dissolve.
- Adults 21 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve a hangover, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve an upset stomach, nausea or heartburn, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
|Nux vomica 30C HPUS||Heart burn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking|
|Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose.|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing
- Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.