Clearasil, Stubborn Acne Control, 5-in-1 Concealing Treatment Cream, 1 oz (28 g)
- Date First Available: April 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRL-00804
- UPC Code: 839977008043
- Package Quantity: 1 oz
11.9 x 10.7 x 3 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Medication
- Fights 5 Stubborn Acne Problems
This 5-in-1 formula contains actives that fight 5 stubborn acne problems, while concealing them:
- Helps to unblock pores
- Reduces pimple size
- Reduces excess oil & shine
- Helps prevent the appearance of acne marks
- Helps reduce the appearance of new blackheads
Use: For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Keep outer box for full product information. Keep tightly closed. Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
|Benzoyl peroxide 10%||Acne Medication|
|Water, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Peg-12, Isopropyl Myristate, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides|
Do not use if you:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling, Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.