- Expiration Date: February 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 12 2020
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CPT-05813
- UPC Code: 041100058133
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz
7.1 x 17.8 x 4.3 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Protects Against Damaging UVA/UVB Rays
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8%||Sunscreen|
|Water, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, glycerin, polysorbate-27, silica, phenoxyethanol, isododecane, arachidyl alcohol, beeswax, ethylhexylglycerin, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, behenyl alcohol, tocopherol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate Crosspolymer, fragrance, arachidyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, potassium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, sodium ascorbyl phosphate.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.