Cortizone 10, 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme with Aloe, Maximum Strength, 2 oz (56 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 18 2021
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRZ-00396
- UPC Code: 041167003961
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
14.7 x 10.9 x 3.7 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Calming Aloe Vera Itch Relief
- Fast Itch Relief
- Lasts 10 Hours†
- Doctors Recommended #1 Itch Medicine*
- Poison Ivy
- Insect Bites
- Inflammation & Redness
- Soothes Itch, Irritation & Rashes
- Anti-Itch Creme for Fast Comfort
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy, oak, sumac
- Seborrheic dermatitis
Temporarily relives external anal and genital itching.
Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
*Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone
†When used as directed
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aluminum sulfate, beeswax, calcium acetate, cetearyl alcohol, dextrin, glycerin, maltodextrin, methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, propylparaben, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water.|
For external use only.
Do not use
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.