Dr. McDougall's, Vegan Black Bean & Lime Soup, 3.4 oz (95 g)
Best By: August 2024
- Date First Available: March 2011
- Product Code: MCD-01102
- UPC Code: 767335011025
- Package Quantity: 96.39 g
- Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.9 x 9.8 cm , 0.12 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 21 g Protein Per 95 g Serving
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Sourced No BPA
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Certified Sourcing
Dr. McDougall's Right Foods® Black Bean & Lime is a delicious soup that happens to be wonderfully good for you. Each serving provides 54% of daily fiber needs and 21g of plant based protein for your Delicious Wellness.®
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You®
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 3/4" below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on high on outside edge of microwave turntable until rapidly boiling but not boiling over - about 1 minute 30 seconds. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is over cooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminium foil or a plate) and let stand 6 minutes. If you prefer extra tender beans, microwave again as needed.
- Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions:
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave.
Black beans*, organic sugar, lime juice powder, potato starch, natural flavors, sea salt, yeast extract, red bell pepper*, tomato*, onion*, spices, garlic*, chili pepper*, cilantro*.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care. Do not leave microwave unattended.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 95 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g||23%|
|Dietary Fibers||15 g||54%|
|Total Sugars||4 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|