Garnier, Green Labs, Pore Perfecting Serum Cream, Canna-B, with Vitamin-B3 + Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, 2.4 fl oz (72 ml)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2022
- Date First Available: May 24 2021
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GNR-06326
- UPC Code: 603084063260
- Package Quantity: 2.4 fl oz
14.7 x 5.8 x 4.6 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 24h Moisture + Serum + Sunscreen
- With [Vitamin-B3 + Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil]
- Combo to Oily Skin
- Vegan Formula
- No Animal Derived Ingredients
- No Mineral Oil, Parabens & Dyes
More Than a Cream...It's a Serum Cream!
It's a serum, a cream, a sunscreen all in 1 lightweight formula!
- The power of pore perfecting Serum: Pores look reduced in 1 week.
- The lasting moisture of a Cream: Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula sinks into skin & replenishes moisture for 24h.
- The protection of a Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen: Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun if used as directed with other sun protection measures.
Formulated with superfood [cannabis sativa seed oil] mixed with derm ingredient [vitamin b3].
Balanced, Pore Perfected Skin
- Skin looks instantly less oily
- Skin texture is visibly improved in 3 days
- Skin imperfections look reduced in 1 week
Tested & demonstrated to work on all skin types and tones
- Allergy tested & dermatologist tested for safety.
- Fragrance Free
- Gentle, suitable for sensitive skin.
- No white residue.
At Garnier Green Labs, we bring together the best of nature + science to create efficient solutions for glowing, healthy looking skin no matter your skin type or tone. Our mission? To improve the look & feel of your skin while being mindful of the planet and its inhabitants.
- We choose to formulate without mineral oils, parabens & dyes
- No animal derived ingredients
- We track the biodegradability, renewability & water footprint of our formulas
- The plant the produces our formula is powered by 65% renewable energy
Helps prevent sunburn
In just 1 step, this serum cream replaces your daily moisturizer, serum and sunscreen!
In the AM, apply all over face and neck. Works as a great base for makeup.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, dimethicone, silica, niacinamide, cannabis sativa seed oil, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, dicaprylyl carbonate, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, steareth-100, palmitic acid, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, xanthan gum, capryloyl salicylic acid, caprylyl glycol, myristic acid, disodium edta|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.