Giovanni, 100% Pure Castor Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 13 2021
Shipping Weight:0.34 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GIO-18788
- UPC Code: 716237187888
- Package Quantity: 8.5 fl oz
21.3 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Contains Hydrating Nutrients for Healthy-Looking Skin, Scalp and Hair
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1979
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Sustainably Sourced
- Recyclable Packaging
- Harmful Sulfates
- Mineral Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Artificial Dyes
Naturally nourish skin and moisturize hair and scalp with this 100% pure, refined Castor Oil. A rich, multipurpose, Expeller-pressed, oil derived from the seeds of the sustainable crops of the Ricinus Communis plant. So nutritious that it leaves hair and skin feeling beautifully replenished, every time.
- Soothes, hydrates and softens skin
- Moisturizes hair and scalp
- Relieves a dry, flaky scalp
- Smooths and tames hair
- Reduces frizz and helps rebond split ends
- Provides incredible shine
- Contains essential fatty acids for skin and hair
- A natural humectant for supple skin, improved hair texture and tensile strength
Massage onto desired areas to soften, soothe or hydrate. Use as often as needed. Add to your favorite beauty products for moisturized hair and skin.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil (100% pure).
For external use only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.