Good Dee's, Low Carb Baking Mix, Blondies, 8 oz (227 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 6 2021
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GDD-00024
- UPC Code: 862039000242
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
13.5 x 15 x 5.1 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made With Sunflower Seeds
- Still Sweet
- 1 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
About Good Dee's®
This has been quite the journey! After I had my first son in 2012, I wanted to get healthy and I wanted to eliminate sugar.
I have always loved to cook and be in the kitchen-except now gone are those sugar filled, high carb treats. After taking my cookies to brunches and dinners and seeing the positive response - I decided a mix would be great for people to have their own homemade treats at their own convenience. Good Dee's® was born.
Not everyone is a baker or chef so I've made sure these mixes are easy to make. I really hope you enjoy the mixes as much as I've enjoyed having my dream come to life.
Deana Karim aka Dee, Founder
12 g of Carbs - 3 g Fiber - 8 g Sugar Alcohols = 1 g Net Carbs
You Will Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Make sure excess parchment paper hangs over the sides for easier removal.
- Pour contents of the mix into a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Add the eggs and then the butter or oil and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan. Please note: if batter seems thick please make sure to use back of spoon and spread evenly in pan.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes on the middle rack of your oven.
- A toothpick should come out clean and the edges should be firm and golden. Please keep an eye out so it does not burn.
- Let the blondies cool completely or they will fall apart. Once cooled, Enjoy!
Please note, all ovens are different so cooking times will vary. Please keep an eye out while baking.
Baked goods best kept refrigerated.
Sunflower seed flour, erythritol, soluble tapioca fiber, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, tapioca starch, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate), salt, stevia extract.
Allergy Information: Mix is manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility that also processes soy, milk, tree nuts and eggs.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/12 pkg (19 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*||As Prepared||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%||10 g||13%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||4 g||20%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||45 mg||15%|
|Sodium||85 mg||4%||140 mg||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%||3 g||11%|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol||8 g||8 g|
|Protein||2 g||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||8 mg||0%||13 mg||2%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||1 mg||6%|
|Potassium||0 mg||0%||12 mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|