Jergens, Natural Glow, Face Moisturizer, SPF 20, Medium to Deep Skin Tones, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 1 2020
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JER-13822
- UPC Code: 019100138223
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
14.5 x 6.4 x 3.8 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- With Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
- Oil Free
- Cruelty Free
- Recommended Daily Use - Skin Cancer Foundation
- Dermatologist Tested
Gradually creates flawless, natural-looking color when used once daily.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective spectrum sunscreen.
Use: Helps prevent sunburn
How to Use to get Natural-Looking Color: For best results, use daily as your facial moisturizer. Apply a generous amount evenly over freshly cleansed face, blending into jawline & hairline and avoiding eyebrows. Allow several minutes for it to fully absorb. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within days. If color change is not as noticeable as desired, apply more frequently.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly to freshly cleansed face, avoiding eyebrows, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Wash hands after application
- Reapply at least every 2 hours*
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Sun protection measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
*If reapplying at least every 2 hours for sunscreen use, a non-glow sunscreen is recommended if color change becomes too intense.
Octocrylene 1.1 %
|Water, dihydroxyacetone, glycerin, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, polyacrylamide, behenyl alcohol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, peg-100 stearate, c13-14 isoparaffin, erythrulose, cetyl alcohol, diethylhexyl 2, 6-naphthalate, steareth-2, fragrance, xanthan gum, laureth-7, citric acid, tocopheryl acetate, zea mays (corn) starch, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, caramel.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.