Jergens, Natural Glow, Wet Skin Moisturizer, Fair to Medium, 7.5 fl oz (221 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 6 2024
- Date First Available: March 16 2020
Shipping Weight:0.31 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JER-23550
- UPC Code: 019100235502
- Package Quantity: 7.5 fl oz
17.5 x 6.6 x 4.8 cm , 0.26 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- In-Shower Color
- No Rinse!
- Glides on Smoothly to Lock In Hydration and Create Gradual, Subtle Color
- Breakthrough Award - Allure - The Beauty Expert 2017
Specially developed for use on wet skin. When blended with water, Wet Skin Moisturizer glides on to instantly lock in moisture and gradually build natural-looking color each day.
Use in place of your daily body moisturizer and subtle color will gradually appear. Once ideal color is reached, use every other day to maintain.
- Apply on wet skin: After showering, with the water off, glide the lotion evenly onto wet skin. Start with a dime-size on each arm and a quarter-size on each leg and adjust as needed. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles.
- Dry & go: No need to rinse off or wait. Simply pat dry before getting dressed. Leaves no color residue behind, letting you get ready immediately. Colors stays on you, not on your towel. Wash hands after use.
Water, glycerin, mineral oil, dipropylene glycol, ethylhexyl isononanoate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dihydroxyacetone, isopropyl palmitate, ethoxydiglycol, dimethicone, polyquaternium-37, fragrance, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, peg-2 dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium methosulfate, ceteareth-20, dimethiconol, methylparaben, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, phenoxyethanol, hexylene glycol, ethylparaben, peg-45m, tocopheryl acetate, erythrulose, citric acid.
Best if used with in 12 months of opening.
This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.