Neutrogena, Beach Defense, Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 6.7 fl oz (198 ml)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 14 2021
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-87271
- UPC Code: 086800872719
- Package Quantity: 6.7 fl oz
16.8 x 6.5 x 3.9 cm , 0.24 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Water + Sun Protection
- Broad Spectrum UVA - UVB
- Oxybenzone Free
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Beach-Strength UVA/UVB Sun Protection
- Lightweight, Oil-Free
- Oxybenzone Free
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirt, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone (2.5%), Homosalate (6%),|
Octisalate (4.5%), Octocrylene (85)
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, silica, potassium cetyl phosphate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl methicone, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, synthetic beeswax, cetyl dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, behenyl alcohol, fragrance, xanthan gum, sodium polyacrylate, chlorphenesin, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, acrylates/c12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl stearate, BHT, jojoba esters, trideceth-6.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.