Sensodyne, Rapid Relief Toothpaste with Fluoride, Extra Fresh, 3.4 oz (96.4 g)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 16 2020
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SSD-85078
- UPC Code: 310158850786
- Package Quantity: 3.4 oz
17 x 4.6 x 3.8 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Fast Relief Toothpaste*
- 9 Out of 10 Dentists' Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Long Lasting Protection**
- Fast Relief* and Long Lasting Protection**
Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven for fast relief of sensitivity pain. Its formula quickly creates a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth to provide fast relief, and to help stop the pain from coming back. With twice daily brushing, it builds ongoing protection from the pain of sensitive teeth. It will leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh, and also helps whiten and prevents staining.
- Exposed Dentin; Cause of Sensitivity Pain
- Tiny Holes in Dentin
- Fast Acting Formula
- Quickly Creates a Barrier
- Fast Relief from Pain*
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
*Significant pain relief in 3 days
**With twice daily brushing
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity|
|Glycerin, peg-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Store below 25°C (77°F).
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.