Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Ointment, Ultra Strength, 1.7 oz (50 g)
Best By: February 2027
- Date First Available: June 2008
- Product Code: TGB-31541
- UPC Code: 039278315417
- Package Quantity: 48.19 g
- Dimensions: 3 x 7.9 x 12.2 cm , 0.09 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Works Where It Hurts
- Sports Rub
- Pain Relieving Ointment
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains due to:
- Joint Pains
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Cajuput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholised mint oil and paraffin petrolatum.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.