Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 2.0 oz
Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 2.0 oz
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TOP-02002
- UPC Code: 609863020028
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
3.8 x 15.2 x 7.9 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Contains Arnica +10 Restorative Bio-Medicines
- Safe and Reliable Pain Relief
- Relieves Arthritis, Back, Muscle and Joint Pain
- Odor Free, Soothing, Moisturizing
Uses: Rapid, soothing relief of:
- Arthritis and other joint pain and discomfort
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Other types of nerve pain
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed, reapply before bedtime and in the morning.
- Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries (sprain, strain, bruise, and impact injuries).
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica Montana: 3X||Aids in treating pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna 6X||Aids in treating muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 12X||Relief of impact injuries and deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea 3X||Relieves sharp sticking pain in joints and muscles|
|Graphites 3X||Relieves skin conditions|
|Heloderma 12X||Relief of burning pain in the hands and feet|
|Lachesis mutus 12X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians 12X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus Toxicodendron 8X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens 3X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin & elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Captex 300 (from coconut fatty acids), Carbopol® Ultrez 10 (from sucrose), cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil), glycerine (vegetable-based), hydrokote (palm kernel oil with lecithin), isopropyl myristate emollient (from palm seeds), lipomulse (from coconut fatty acids), purified water, sodium hydroxide, spectrastat G2 (derived from coconut), steareth-21 (from stearic acid cocoa butter)|
- Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not apply in eyes.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using if you are taking a prescription medication.
- Ask a doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek professional assistance and contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling are present because these could be signs of a more serious condition.
- Before beginning a self-help regimen always consult your doctor, especially if you are taking a prescription medication.
- This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the United States at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help your body heal.
- Safe for children (2-years and above), adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining and paraben free.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if seal is broken or tube is opened.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.