I Won't buy this anymore. Not recommend to buy this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This supplement are extremely hard, my cats are difficult to bite it and hard to swallow it. I can''t tear it in piece, need to use the scissor to cut.

It did help my tabby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 6-ear old tabby was suffering from weak wobbly legs starting September 2017, but after taking this product for a month. I could see her hind legs getting stronger and now she didn't have to lie down and munch on her food. She could even climb onto and jump off from the coffee table without struggling a lot! This product works like magic! Thank you! Planning to get the 160 chews that come in a bottle.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product at the best price you can get

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

THESE REALLY WORK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pet Naturals hip and joint chews have brought so much relief to my 17 year old male cat. He has arthritis in his back legs and hips for several years now. Before I found these chews he would struggle to squat in the litter box to poo. So instead of going in the box he would just poo anywhere on the floor or couch or bed. I noticed a difference within weeks of giving him the chews that he could use the litter box again normally. He now knows that the chews help him so he eats his chews every day.

No idea how much this works but my cats love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No idea how much this works but my cats love it

My cat still eats two per day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After the formula was changed I was surprised my cat would still eat these as the rosemary is a little strong. They are still effective and although she has some arthritis and is 15 years of age, these have helped a great deal. She still plays and purrs. Prior to starting the chews she slept more and was a little grouchy. Within about a month of two per day she began to move better and feel better.

my cat doesn't like the favour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

my cat doesn't like it.

Worth the small price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I started giving this to my senior overweight cat, she has has more energy and is able to make small jumps onto the couch, which she had not been able to do before. I believe it gives her minor joint pain relieve but if it cost more, I probably would not think it was worth the price but for what I pay, I will continue using it.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

unfortunatly our cat did not like the taste of it and eate non of them. So no sucess with it.