Page 1 - Reviews - Advance Physician Formulas, Inc., Mangosteen, 500 mg, 60 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

A nice small bottle of an antioxidant. The fruits are from Thailand (it seems), where they are known for their health benefits. The company's website speaks of quality ingredients. The package is well sealed for freshness. Swallowing the capsules is made easier cos they are not that large. Forms a part of a healthy diet.

cf16b466-6242-45a4-8e63-c6d724017e3b
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have Lupus. So I live with pain and inflammation. Fish oil really helps along with other herbs and CBC oil. But I feel way worse when not taking fish oil too. This is the best I have ever tried for over all pain relief and helps lower my triglycerides. Best of all the ONLY fish oil that gives no after taste or fish burps 😊

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Mangosteen has wonderful antiinflammatory properties for me. It has reduced inflammation which were showing up in my blood tests. It also keeps my skin clear. I have not had any reaction to my sensitivities. I tried other brands including the juice. I have come back to this doctor-formulated brand and have been taking it for over 5 years.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I am really pleased with the results because I haven't had any pains since taking this product and I feel 120% better!

Posted on Nov 28, 2020

i am taking mangosteen from philippines but i will try this brand. i have 2cm nodule in my thyroid gland 1yr of taking mangosteen doesnt make my nodule bigger nor smaller. its better like this and hoping it will not get big

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Cheaper than the one I’m taking before but same effect

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Mangosteen is a very good immune system booster. My daughter is taking this and she has been in good shape, Covid free up to now!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Its an re-purchase item for me

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Its good for my allergy skin

Posted on May 13, 2021

Good price but the percentage of Mangosteen (Xathone) is only 10, rather than the usual 15.