Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Vegan Castor Oil, Leave-In Conditioner, For All Hair Types, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I'm impressed! The first hair product which proving what they promised. There is much anti static ingredients in the list, and that's why I chose this one, and it's working perfectly. I used on the mid shaft to the ends, it's a few days that's I feel comfortable to comb, and the thing which impressed me was that's my hair stopped to be static - the first time my hair was so calm and obedient to my comb. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have fine hair. I have been applying this to the ends and have found it has helped with the dryness and does not weigh my hair down and make it greasy. 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

after i tried it i can say I’m impressed with this product, make my hair more fine , castor oil also one of my favourite ingredients for hair care

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

castor oil are great for hair grow so i have to try this one

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have Caucasian hair, color-treated, and this product is not greasy for my hair at all.

Martyb
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I wanted to use a leave in conditioner with castor oil and no sulphate as I wanted to keep my curly hair healthy but I find this being too greasy for me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021
2038

everything from this brand is great!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

good product

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

After using it for months, frankly, it never moisturizes at all. The method you put it on the hair after washing without rinsing, and its smell is sweet, only if you benefit, give me a like

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I alternate this conditioner with other Advanced Clinicals products. I really like how the hair came to life. The ends are no longer frizzy and frizzy.