Page 1 - Reviews - ALLMAX Nutrition, AllFlex, All-In-One Joint Formula, 60 Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This supplement is perfect for athletes and seniors, it helps a lot with joint pain. I take two capsules after training and my mother uses it because she has arthrosis, the results are amazing. If my comment was helpful, please leave a like! Thanks

664fcf8b-7141-41d8-af49-f84f2c65e42c
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I’ve been taking this bone supplements for more than a year. Really helps with the joints as I jog everyday. I alternate this with glucosamine and calcium . Have recommended to some friends too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Both my husband and I take the supplement. It was recommended to us by a good friend. We have been taking the supplement for a few years now and we both feel better.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Good ingredients, but don’t expect it to be a pain relief or pain killer, it is just a supplement to help in the long run

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I started doing heavy squat about 3 months ago and developed pain in my knee after a workout session. I couldnt bent over or squat for a few days. The pain will usually go away after 5-6 days. Recently, 3 weeks ago I started Allflex as my supplement and let me tell you, the recovery is much much better, no more sharp pain on my knee and I can squat better. It is unbelievable but It's true. I am so happy with this supplement. I will try other supplement from the same brand. Thank you Iherb for selling and recommending this supplement and it's cheap compared to other site.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really great product that has helped me a lot. Thank you so much!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Seems to be helping after a few months of use

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Allflex is a high quality joint supplement that actually works to relive joint discomfort and pain. Allmax is a company you can trust.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I took it for my brother haven’t tried it yet.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I take these for my joints. And I will repeat the intake again. Good buy.