Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Bluetooth Oil Diffuser, 1 Diffuser - iHerb
IN

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I am very happy with the purchase. The size, the style of it exceeded my expectations. I love that the diffuser works like an air humidifier as well in my tiny apartment. I appreciate that there is a time for 1, 3, 6 hours that I can set. If I need to leave soon, I choose a 1-hour setting, if I am home I pick the maximum amount of time and keep refilling the container. Speaking of which, I do not have to do it often I usually fill it up till Max and that can last me almost all night, filling the air with my favorite lavender aroma and making the air softer and less electrostatic. In the photo, my diffuser is next to other objects so you can see the size. The bottle capacity is 300 ml. That is the amount that I pour into the container.

69aea94a-0f3f-483b-97ee-977efe4d7b00
5fc0505a-9277-4800-8ceb-261550096a4b
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

As an Aussie I was so excited when my diffuser arrived. The quality is fantastic and perfect size to sit by the bed or move around to different rooms. However Australians take note this wonderful package comes from the US and will require an adapter as our power points are different hahaha don’t make my mistake and set everything up only to realise at the end an adapter was required 😂 other than that this product is fantastic

10bd49d8-37f9-459f-bd3c-af1a93338124
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It’s my first diffuser that I use because I saw it at my friends house. This device actually is amazing but of course if the propose you buy it - is for aroma , you need to choose a good essential oil. Because one I bought I don’t feel the aroma that much and maybe it doesn’t have to. The sound of speaker is not super quality but it’s enough to hear some music sometimes. Alarm is also well. The option I really appreciate is that when I disconnect it to put in another room, the time is set and Fixed, so I don’t have to put it every time I disconnect it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This product is amazing! Great price, has bluetooth speakers which are pretty powerful so you can diffuse your favourite essential oils while listening to your favourite music (need to connect it to your phone or laptop) and it also shows the current time and has an in-built alarm (we haven't used that one, though, yet). You can set up the diffusing for 1 hour, 3 hours or 6 hours, the container has a large enough capacity to last you for long without having to add water every few hours and the wooden look of it is just so wonderful to look at. :) The only drawback is that at night it emits light (the time display and the top) so if you want to sleep in total darkness you might have to unplug it.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is the most helpful thing I ever bought form I herb! It’s so good the size and quality! And has amazing futures!! The timer oh 1,3,6 hours and the speaker !! The alarm thing is too complicated LOL but other than that it’s so good and beautiful I like having it and I’m buying it for my sister for her birthday!

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I order the diffuser over the holidays and it arrived on time and packaged well. The diffuser was simple to put together and the directions were simple and easy. I was able to connect the bluetooth speaker to my phone and iPad. The size of the diffuser is perfect it fills my livingroom and I love the clock. It does not take up alot of space but it is large enough to provide light and enjoy the color changes. I will be ordering another one for my bedroom and as a gift.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Fill the air with joyous sounds. Play your favorite tunes from your own device. Smell the sweetness of natural extracts. Aromas bring clarity, energy and stress relief. Light up your room with the colors of serenity. The hues of nature will soothe and relax. i love it!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Good quality, good size, feel like spa, very soothing Natural essential oil scent.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

* I've been using this since a year ago. It works pretty well, no problems. * I like to pair it via Bluetooth to play some music in the background sometimes, the speaker quality is fair, not bad. * The size is decent, can work for up to 8 hours. * The Package is excellent and comes with a warranty. * The only thing that's bothering me slightly about this diffuser is it has a slight noise, which was stated by the manufacturer "it's very quiet".So if you're going to use this for a long time in a very quiet environment, it can slightly bother you. Otherwise, it's a great diffuser. If this was helpful, help me by pressing the thumbs up, please.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love this. You can notice the difference when it is not on. Very calming and relaxing when sleeping. I often use peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary. Please note the plug is type A so if you're from a different country you would have to get an adapter.

fe79816b-59f1-4adf-9791-725fce46f4ce
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

It’s a good oil diffuser but it’s so pricey for its size that look like a toy and the strength of the atomizer and don’t expect too much for the speaker which has this weird base (diffuser made mainly for meditation and relaxation) But the product delivers to me intact and that’s a good thing

a1ff2a46-ac30-4350-8d81-c76515e151b9