Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Lavender Oil, 0.50 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Have been looking for this brand! Vegan, cruelty free and nothing artificial either. Essential oils cannot get any better. Go for it without a second thought! Hope my review has helped you. Have a good day! :)

69019f18-60fe-459c-9a27-b7cae798ad22
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Smells good and helps me calm down. I put a few drops on my pillow before I go to sleep (careful it might stain your pillowcase) and it really helps me calm down and puts me in a sleeping mood. I will definitely buy it again…

c82c6015-f519-472b-a62f-892767f61987
cc1c3b08-a9cc-4df7-8282-8bed3aff46c2
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is a very pretty Bulgarian lavender. The fragrance is on the soft side and leans more floral than the bite-y, herbal edge that other origins of lavender essential oils can have. I blend my own body products and cleaning products and this lavender performs well for both. I give it only four stars because it is a really runny, lightweight oil which is a slight problem when I am really trying to limit or get a precise number of drops in a recipe. Otherwise, I'm happy with the quality and the scent and I will probably repurchase.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

The oil is of great quality. Use it in my diffusor and the fragrance is really true and strong. If you do not like the lavender essence it is not for you. 🙂

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I have used this brands peppermint 2 bottles and both comes out slow when you turn if upside down and so I did the same here and more than 10 drops poured out like a waterfall before I quickly tilted it back up I don’t know why that would happen with lavender and not peppermint. I only ordered one lavender so can’t check another to see if same thing happens. So need to be extra cautious from now on. + good smell - pours too fast on my bottle. Not like the other peppermint from same brand.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

super natural smelling lavender and not like fake scent, fills up the entire room with just a bit of watter and a few drops of it and put into a candle diffuser

Posted on May 16, 2022

One of the best quality Lavender oil on the market! I use one drop before sleep on my pillow. Lavender works by calming the central nervous system and promoting slow-wave sleep, so helping you sleep longer and better.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The scent is pure and its in an easy to use bottle. I feel happy with the size, packaging and enjoy the essential oil benefits.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Arrived in the package not damaged/opened which was great. Definitely one of the best lavender oils I’ve smelled. It’s in my diffuser as we speak!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love the strong lavender scent of this essential oil. I mix this with my serum and applies it on my skin. So far it has been good and there is no skin reaction. Will continue to purchase this.