Page 1 - Reviews - Artnaturals, Retinol Renew Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Retinol reduces the appearance of fine lines, sun damage and general skin aging. I use it in the evening before applying night cream. There are no adverse reactions like redness and flaking of the skin. Visibly reduces blemishes on the face. Contains extracts of aloe vera, witch hazel and green tea that help regenerate the skin. I am very satisfied. Exelent product.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I was very surprised and excited to see such fast results! the face skin became smother and brighter; some darks spotes vanished after 2 weeks of usage. I love using it every night after cleansing and applying toner. I used trial 10ml version and now ordered the fill size. Definitely one of my favorite skin care product.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This is my first time ever using a anti aging skin care regime. I purchased the set of 3 of these (supposedly for better results when used together) which included: vitamin C, hyaluronic & retinol serums. After cleansing your face of a morning, apply vitimin C followed by the hyaluronic serum. Be sure to add you usual SPF face cream for sun protection throughout the day - especially using these 3 products! Then by night after cleansing your face apply your retinol serum. Retinol is drying on the skin so never forget to apply a good night cream afterwards. Redness, flaking and dryness with Retinol when you first start using it is very normal - it means it’s working! This product is a clear gel like serum which apply smoothly and easily and dries within seconds. If you have any serum left on your hand they say to put it on the top of your hands or your décolletage (chest area) as they have the most sun exposure and are usually the most damaged. This serum has no smell. Cute little 10mil sized bottle and it got me through 1 month of daily application. I am ordering more today and do recommend it. As far as results go, (photos taken 1 month apart) I have definitely noticed a change. Nothing insanely dramatic but my skin is overall lighter (sunspots, sun damage marks etc), lesser fine lines and wrinkles and it appears fuller and pluming, I’m also taking some collagen products each day so perhaps they may have contributed to my skin also. I’m 35 years old if that helps but I know Retinol should be used by all ages with aging skin. I gave this little bad boys 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted on May 7, 2022

can't wait to try it out! hope that it will lighten the lines on my skin. bought this at a promo and it is currently oos. don't really have a scent to it. I will be using it every night to try out its effectiveness. packaging came in good condition.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Their was a scent I cant put my finger on but it wasn’t too bad. I used it with my collagen night cream these past two days and my skin feels so soft and I look refreshed. The size is really small but I prefer it to see it it’s going to work with your skin. I do have sensitive skin and it’s very gentle over my dry skin, which does had broken skin. I don’t have any concerns and have to say it’s been a game changer to my skin !

Posted on May 2, 2022

Thank you so much ,I received my order is good packaging and secure items.Good Quality and very affordable and fast delivery. I like the serum great scene and the size is big and the product take care of my skin,more Benefit and personal use for daily routine ,feel good,frequency nice the composition

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

i love this product. every time i use it my skin is very soft. good size for the price and the benefit is great for skin composition. it's great for sensitive skin and leaves it moisturized and very gentle on the skin use it with frequency of once a week no scent good for age skin package is sealed well

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good price for retinol serum. The ingredients good benefits for aging skin it reduced my fine line and crack skin. It is not harmful for my skin i think it good for sensitive skin too ; gentle serum. I use at night time , the scent is very light not bothering me. I can use about 1 month good results. This brand is good quality. 💋

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This stuff works wonders! It has really benefitted my skin. I use it daily in the evenings after cleansing. It has improved the fine lines and wrinkles on my face that have come with age and sun damage, as well as improved the texture of my skin overall. I have extremely sensitive skin and find this product to be gentle yet effective. I would recommend starting with every other day if you have never used retinol and then increasing the frequency to daily if you are concerned about sensitivity. The package comes with a dropper to give you the exact amount needed to cover the skin. It leaves no sticky feeling after drying. It is a good quality product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I didn't think this would do much but figured I'd give it a shot, what the heck I had nothing to lose. I wish I had found it MUCH sooner! I hadn't even realized just how much it was easing the lines around my eyes and mouth and more so the deep worry lines on my forehead. I put the serum on the back of my hand to apply and a few weeks after I started using it I noticed the difference in the skin! It was amazing!