Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Organic Baobab Oil, Skin Care Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IN

Sophia
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great organic baobab oil from Aura Cacia at affordable price. I use it to nourish my hair strands: I massage few drops on my scalp and the hair shaft every night. My hair feels stronger, shinier and more resilient, without stickiness. I definitely recommend trying. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you 😊

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Baobab oil is great for sensitive skin and this product is so moisturizing and locks it in. Skin feels nourished after each use. Little goes a long way.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The Baobab Oil from AC was so good. It’s organic and good for the skin, not very oily. The shipment from iHerb was so fast, received it in Singapore within a week. Great!

Posted on May 26, 2021

Best thing to firm skin and somewhat make it ''dense'' (in a good way). My skin is very thin and delicate and baobab oil makes it tougher, sort of speak. The frost and wind do not harm my skin, it is not as sensitive as it used to be. I bought back up bottles as this oil does wonders for my dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

this oil is thick and a little goes a long way it blends well with other oils and smells like musk

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good! I’m so happy for finding out of this one

Posted on May 12, 2022

Haven’t really started using this so blitz early to say anything.. Just used once and felt lovely on my skin.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Great for skin wrinkle preventive. Hydrating to skin. A couple drops goes a long way. I use it in my nighttime routine about 2-3 times a week. Pat onto moisturized skin.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Mix it will my other oils, hair is healthy. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It’s the best choice to take in cold weather and easily to be messaged on the facial.