Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Skin Care Oil, Avocado, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I tried using it for massage but its a bit sticky. And I’m also not comfortable using it for my face so instead of throwing it I use it for my hair as an ingredient for my diy hair oil. I like trying different kinds of carrier oil with different brands. I want to know which oil and brands soothes me. This brand and oil may have a good quality but it is not me. So I strongly suggest to give this a try it might works for you. Just try the smallest bottle and test it okay.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i use it with other oils, high quality brand and the package is good it moisturize your hair and skin

2890d8dd-3304-462a-83f2-d3d1ad0b221c
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I've been using this oil for a few weeks. Avocado oil is an ingredient in an expensive skincare product that I wanted to try but opted to just try the oil first. It's very moisturizing. I describe my facial skin as feeling quenched after using this product. I also recently noticed that my eyebrows were darker and appeared fuller. So that's a plus!

Dia
Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I regularly use Avocado Oil for my skin as well as a hair mask. The oil contains components that complement natural skin substances, such as phytosterols, which strengthen the barrier function of the epidermis, retain moisture, enhance metabolism in the skin, promote regeneration. penetrates easily and quickly and leaves no greasy traces, instantly softens the skin, makes it very soft, elastic and fresh ... protected from harmful external influences. I use it 1-2 times a day, before the cream, 2-3 drops.

iamnoreen
Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Very moisturising! I use it mostly for lips and hair. P.s. Avocado oil is high in Oleic acid and has a comedogenic level of 3 out of 5, meaning there’s a moderate chance of clogging the pores for oily / acne-prone skin. Some skin types might like it but personally it is a bit too rich for my skin type.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love the way it feels on my skin! Great for massages! Has a nice lather to it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

The bottle is smaller than expected but it’s a great product that you can use for skin, nails and hair.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Immediately absorbs into the skin. Feels silky. Absolute must have!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Great to mix with essential oils, body lotions and hair care.

Posted on Dec 2, 2020

I'm using it for both- body and face. Body skin is more silky. Facial skin is also very moisturised and pimples are gone. This oil is pretty heavy for face but it still feels okay. Just make sure you cleansed your face properly first. I love it.