IN

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love the whole body line of Avalon Organics: Lotions and shower gels are amazing. It's works perfect as an after-sun cream, your skin will be much grateful to you for this lotion. Very tender smell of lavender, and big jar is good for big families, we use it as even after simple handwashing, to keep our hands smooth and soft

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bought it cos it was quiet cheap, and it smells great. Love the lavender scent, so moist on the skin and felt great for a night lotion. Most important, it wasn't sticky at all.

4b887ac4-66fd-423d-be85-5ebb0c5626ad
66b0449f-f0c6-404f-b2af-9f57ce9d1a42
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Ive been applying this on my hands every night for 10 years. When I stop using it, the eczema on my hands will flare up and my hands feel painfully dry.Ive tried other more exoensive brands like Crabtree and Evelyn but they dont heal my skin overnight like this one. It even heals the eczema on my daughter's skin if I massage it in every night for 1 to 2 weeks

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It smells amazingly and moisturize skin well. The creamy texture makes it efficient, you don't need to use much. It absorbs quickly and the smell is very relaxing. The pump is a very convenient feature too. I keep it in the middle of the house and use "on the go" for my hands and body. I used it ony sensitive neck too and no irritation occured.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have reviewed Avalon products before and give them the highest ratings for moisturizing. texture, packaging and composition. I love using the lavender scent before bed in that lavender is known for its relaxing benefits. The 12 ounce size of this product is more than ample for its cost and quality.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Been using for years. anyone with dry scaly skin will see results and improvement in skin texture. My favourite scent-Lavender. Light and non sticky

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Avalon Lotion is one of my favorites and I have used it for years! We use it daily and it works for all skin types! The Lavender scent is my favorite! A must have ! This product is always consistent with perfect quality!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love this body lotion. I apply it and it looks like it will never penetrate the skin but the next moment, the skin has entirely absorbed it. The lavender fragrance is a delight!