Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Vitamin C, Renewal Creme Riche, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on May 18, 2022

The second time I order this moisturiser and probably not the last! I love the fresh scent (which is exactly what I like for summer season) and the texture is amazing.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Omg the smell! But not just the smeel, the product is amazing, I felt the difference sine the first use, and I love it. One of the best that I used In years.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the orange smell. Nice texture. Put it before you go to sleep and the skin feels smooth and fresh in the morning.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been looking for this for quite awhile now. Glad to see it back. Best cream for my face.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Wonderful moisturizer that has a great scent! I also use it for every season because of the texture and composition. Enjoy the benefits of vitamin c!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great quality moisturiser without being greasy. Organic without scent or artificial anything. Use sparingly morning and evening.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The skin feels smother, abut heavy for summer day but for a night cream excellent

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

great cream for the face, I love useing it with vitamin e oil before i go to sleep

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The smell is just wonderful Had good results

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Makes the skin smooth and smells good!