IN

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It’s a lively shampoo. It smell amazing rosemary just like it’s name. One of The best shampoos I have ever used. The price is excellent for the amount you get. The scent is good too. It makes my hair full of volume. I love this shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel so shiny and soft and full of volume. I definitely recommend it

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I absolutely love this shampoo. it cleanses very well, has an amazing smell and (at least to me) it's moisturizing enough that I don't even need to apply conditioner afterwards. I just rinse my hair with cold water and it's super shiny and thick it arrived super well packed too. amazing service, really.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have problems with my hair weak, bad and grecy. I try many products from many different companies but I find this shampoo and read the question about it and others reviews. so I decided try it really its changed my hair to the best and this is my scand order, thank all for a good advice to try this shampoo.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

We have been using this shampoo for years. The rosemary scent is so uplifting and it cleans oily scalps very well. It is a bit more drying than other regular shampoos but if you keep it on the scalp, it doesn’t strip away the oil from long hair, even with a quick rinse. I highly recommend this, especially for people sensitive to artificial fragrances. It’s wonderful and organic and a little goes a long way.

High quality ingredients ,scent good ,package size is 325 ml ,use it frequency for more volume of hair ,stop hair falling , dry hair needs conditioner ,composition is rosemary which is well known as hair growth benefits ,put shampoo on the scalp and massage well befor rinse ,its helpful also to stop dandruff and moisture hair .

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ amazing results for hair it really wonderful

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

THis is an excellent shampoo that lathers really well, You only need a littel as the the composiiton is of high strength. My hair and scalp did not get heavy and protein rich after using this shampoo. It seems to be gentle on my sensitive skin too but its early days yet.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022