Page 1 - Reviews - Belle+Bella, Probiology, Probiotic Flora Restore, 15 Billion CFU, 60 Capsules - iHerb
IN
Posted on May 14, 2022

This is a great probiotic, I have problems with my gut and constipation but this absorbs quickly and gently. My digestion and micro biome have definitely benefitted from this supplement.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The ingredients of the product convinced me that it is worth it, however, I have not tried it and I can not say anything more now.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Love this product , works so well

Posted on May 9, 2020

This product is a must for people with gastric distress or candidiasis.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

A very good probiotic; complete and helpful.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I like it

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the composition. Here are all the beneficial bacteria that I need and that interested me. * L. Rhamnosus - has anti-inflammatory properties, lowers blood cholesterol and reduces fat in the liver, has an anti-diabetic effect. * L. Helveticus reduces the level of anxiety, depression, anger, improves sleep. * L. Plantarum is a type of bacteria that reduce depression and anxiety, help lower cholesterol, and fight candida in the body. * Lactobacillus casei is a type of bacteria that occurs naturally in the human intestine as well as in the female genital organs. L. сasei acts as a "good cop" for the body. * Lactobacillus salivarius restores microflora, relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. The antimicrobial effect is due to the ability of L. salivarius to produce bacteriocins, hydrogen peroxide and other antimicrobial compounds. Lactobacillus salivarius is able to inhibit the development of candida, reduce gingivitis and mastitis, and has a positive effect on the manifestations of atopic dermatitis and acne. * The main action of S. thermophilus - thermophilic streptococcus - is bactericidal, it suppresses the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine. * Bifidobacterium longum improves immunity, inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria, and has anti-inflammatory properties. * Bifidobacterium breve actively ferment carbohydrates to form acetic and lactic acid, synthesize vitamins and polysaccharides, stimulate immunity, suppress the development of pathogenic and opportunistic microflora, and improve digestive function. Each capsule of this product contains 15 billion beneficial bacteria. The capsules are enteric coated, which ensures that all 15 billion will get to their intended destination alive and will work to restore the gut microbiome, and therefore human health. You need to take 1 piece per day, regardless of food intake. I liked the drug. Like it. pzhlst.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm taking various probiotic supplements. I change it every 3 days so that I don't continue to use the same products from the same manufacturer. It's in good shape!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I haven't taken it yet, but it seems that if I drink the same thing all the time, I can tolerate it, so I bought a different one this time.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I TAKEN THIS PROBIOTIC TO RECOVERY AFTER A COURSE OF ANTIBIOTICS, EVERYTHING BACK TO BACKGROUND