IN

Iron
Posted on Aug 26, 2022
ممتاز!

I like the benefits of calcium magnesium but I prefer not to take it every day because the magnesium irritates me a lot so I take one pill every ten days And I take calcium carbonate in the morning Because magnesium in always can cause diarrhea Then you will lose minerals and vitamins My advise is if you got diarrhea don’t take it every day I wish you a good health.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It is easier to take than other magnesium supplements. It also contains calcium and magnesium, so you do not need to take it separately, so it is convenient and good. If you eat it before bed, it will help you sleep and make your bones stronger. The capacity of the product is also very good because it is enough to eat it for 4 months!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I only buy calcium combination supplement of this brand. It contains a very comprehensive mix of calcium, magnesium, D3 and zinc and I find the softgel easy to swallow vs a smaller size tablet.

Lwilson
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Excellent quality but be advised on the magnesium strength in this product! Worked a bit too much for me so that the added "cleanse" was too much. Great brand but I can only take one, a third of the dosage on the bottle. Be aware!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

good brand, litte expensive but worth the price, very good for health

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Soft and easy to swallow....perfect formula recommended by my doctor. I have always been pleased to reorder.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Amazing supplement, it helps me a lot with immune system and overall health is improved

Posted on Jul 5, 2022