Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Oatmeal Cup, Apple Pieces and Cinnamon, 2.36 oz (67 g) - iHerb
IN

ANGELA
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Mmm, comfort food! Love me some great apples & cinnamon oatmeal in the colder months. It's food that really hits the spot. I like the single-use package as it's handy to take along with you...well, anywhere! It's also an adequate size. I'll likely buy again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great breakfast for those of us who have gluten issues. Keeps me feeling full till lunch so has helped with my efforts to lose weight. I enjoy the bits of apple in the mix but find it a bit thick so I add more boiling water after I have eaten a few spoon fulls. Sometimes if I don't feel like cooking and am not overly hungry I may have it as supper. Love that it has Flax and Chia added to the mix as well. Like the quaiity of this over the instant ones that come in small bags

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I am generally wary of quick breakfasts but I am always looking for something easy and fast-that's the morning conundrum for many. SO I saw this and tried it and I love it. The flavor is deep and rich and it really fills me up-perfect for mornings!

Posted on May 15, 2022

These are great. Good sizing, easy to follow instructions and package doubles as a bowl so no dishes. Excellent for those busy mornings. I add oat milk instead of water for something a little more creamy, I also add some frozen blueberries and/or banana for some extra vitamins. Only down fall is the price!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My son loves the taste of the ingredients in this product for breakfast and I think the package size is good for the price and is very healthy

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

The taste is wonderful! I received my order on a timely basis. Great hot or overnight in the fridge as directed. I have irritable Bowel Disease and no digestive problem whatsoever with this. The expiration date is reasonable and the items will be gone before then.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is such a great product to have stocked in your pantry. It’s ideal for a quick meal / snack when you’re in a rush. Tastes great and doesn’t leave you feeling guilty.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I love this product - have bought it a few times now and enjoy it as a snack with a little milk added to the boiling water. A teeny, teeny pinch of salt would rescue it from some of its blandness.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I was surprised by liking this flavour as I’m not a cinnamon fan .. jazzed it up with the usual protein sprinkles and it made a fab meal.

Posted on May 30, 2022

A great, light, and delicious meal. The price is good for a small size/amount.