Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Organic Corn Flour, Whole Grain, 22 oz (624 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on May 28, 2022

The quality is the best on the market with exactly the same ingredients composition. the taste is wonderful and it benefits is enormous with beautiful package. It is appropriate for all kinds of diet. I frequently use it for serving. The size and the cost is economical.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Yet to try. The colour of flour is hello colour as compared to the usual one I bought which is white. maybe those were bleached.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

We use it to bake a cake for my granddaughter She is allergic on gluten and she is on a special diet Package was closed very tight and product is very fresh Price is so good Thank you for product!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I am baking cookies and do morning cereals of it for my baby. tastes so good. and that bag lasts really long as you don't need much.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

It is pretty good for cornbread. I tried to use it for corn dogs and it worked well also. The coarseness is just right to make it quite versatile.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

This Corn Flour is Fabulous! I used it to make Fish and Chip's. They were the best I've ever eaten. Everyone should get this.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This taste is good but me and my family loves corn grits more for making muffins as the corn taste is stronger. I will buy corn grits next time.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Excellent product. Very nice to prepare lots of corn meals.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The corn flour is great Tried it on variety of dishes

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I enjoy how fine it is, easier to mix with other ingredients for my bakery needs.