Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, Whole Grain, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a great product! It's my standard breakfast (in Japan), and I typically add cinnamon, something fruity like sliced bananas or organic, dried blueberries, and water. I used to add honey, but I've recently learned that it's best to not heat honey. So I find ways to add honey without heating it, which is quite a feat! Actually, I prefer the Quick Cooking version (pictured), but when that sells out, I don't hesitate to order the Whole Grain version. I've stocked up on both versions because I really don't want to ever go without!

f5bc89c8-a6a5-4968-be6b-936b9441af0e
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I tried to look for this product in supermarkets, but couldn’t find it offline (anymore). I was so happy to find on iherb, and the price was a lot more reasonable than I used to pay offline! This has been my breakfast for long time. Perfect for healthy and simple breakfast!

0270e953-1124-4b32-9a6d-0bdecce53cc0
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

08c95964-a28a-439d-b7ba-6678c70bc150
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Yummy is what Bobs oat meal - is especially old fashion and organic! I use a half of a apple lots of cinnamon and even a little ginger and top it off with walnuts. Oh my love the taste. It comes in a one pound bag which makes 9 bowls of oatmeal. Bobs Red Mill products are good quality and a trusted brand.

e40c73c0-6ed8-47de-bbd4-f82dd2589727
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

As a gluten intolerant, oat became my basic replacement, I mostly grind this oat into flour and use it in cakes, oat meals, pancakes thin bread and so many other things l. Or I can blend it with water and dates to makes oat milk for coffee. Isn’t oat just magic ! And what’s better for that than an organic and gmo free ! I recommend

281c1d67-95cc-41ea-b72d-833e071010c9
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I use for cooking and baking, adding to make foods go further (meatloaf, meatballs, burgers) also throw dry oats in blender and makes fabulous oat flour. Excellent quality, whole flakes, fresh and has a long shelf life. I love the resealable bag, makes it easy to store and keeps fresh, no spills or going stale. These are my favorite organic oats!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought this for my daughter-in-law and infant grandson. They love it and often have it for breakfast, with mum declaring it delicious and satisfying. It's a reasonable price for such good quality.

37aee905-a3ac-46d9-9ec9-28823e5bf398
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It is hard to fine organic rolled oats in the supermarket and we are delighted to be able to order it online. We like and trust Bob’s Red Mill products and continue to order them. We use it in cereals and baked goods, and also add to meatloaf. Wonderful.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Always fresh and perform well. We eat these in oatmeal for breakfast as well as "raw" just tossed in with yogurt and fruit. I also grind them to make a substitute for corn "polenta". Just add a little water and salt for that, heat for a very short time until they have thickened and enjoy!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Bob's Red Mill products are always great! And these oats are very fresh and very tasty! Also, Bob's Red Mill has always treated the employees very well and that makes us feel good in buying their products even if they are slightly more expensive than other options.. But even just for the quality, These oats are worth the price and better than even more expensive options and certainly better than the cheaper options.