Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Arnicare, Bruise Relief, Unscented, 1.5 oz (45 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

To be honest, I bought this to help remove hickies quickly. And they work for me! Obviously, it doesn't provide instant results. but rather than having a "bruise" on my neck for 4-5 days, it was gone after the second day. ;) It's a very thin, clear gel that just soothes over the skin. Massage it gently and fingers crossed they go away quickly!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I bought this gel for the first time in Las Vegas, since I live in Kazakhstan and I like this gel, it's good that there is this website where I can order this gel online, thanks for it!

01284916-3780-4c17-a3e5-cb2ac0ae97c7
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Love love love this bruise cream. I had it on hand and after I broke my leg and had dark bruising I suddenly remembered I had this cream. It was so soothing and my leg looked better within 3 days. I also think the price is very reasonable.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This consistency works better for a bruised area. It has been very successful for me and I would highly recommend it. I use the other Arnica creams for other pains, but this variety works best for bruises.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This definitely works on me and as I get bruised so easily, it has also become one of the essential items in my bag. (Yeah bruises all over my legs looks awful!) Best that this is not greasy or sticky, I love the texture!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I had a bruise that was taking a while to heal. I put this product on and finally the bruise turned yellow from a dark brownish red color. I am very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This product definitely works on me as I get bruised so easily and it’s the best product to make bruising go away quicker than normal