Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Arnicare Cream, Pain Relief, Unscented, 4.2 oz (120 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This cream really helped me with my muscle pains. The packaging of the product is great. The quality of the product is great. I like that this product is able to reduce pain instantly. You can really benefit from this product. The only thing I would like if this product would not contain any alcohol in it as alcohol dries out the skin.

d3dafabb-33ee-4f43-9a08-9dede63fb4f5
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is the BEST for bumps and bruises. I had a major mishap with my hand and applied Arnica repeatedly, and I definitely healed faster than I would have without it. Love the large size for the value as well. Sometimes larger is not always economical, but this one is. Highly recommend every medicine cabinet have this in stock.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2036

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Amazing high quality product!, doesn't have a strong scent, never irritates my skin. Good size package, a little goes a long way. Most importantly it really WORKS and is great value for money. My husband is an amputee who gets nerve pain, this really helps to get rid of it . He is finding the effects from one application last a few days even after he showers. Please give me a thumbs up if you found my review helpful.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The best thing I like about it is that it don’t smell! I use several pain topicals but all smell. It works just as good as others without the smell. The ingredients are as good as a lot of menthol ones. No lingering odor left on pillow from applying on my neck pain.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The cream is more concentrated than the gel, but when any form is used ASAP after an injury, and even after surgery, Arnica applied topically can work wonders. It is good to also use the sublingual tablets immediately after an injury in conjunction with the topical application. The key is to use immediately and continue as long as health symptoms are present. It works for everything from a broken bone to bee stings.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Great [product - I use it on my kids - 12, 10 and 6 years old. They have quite a few growing pains, so it helps them a lot! Doesn't smell and works quickly, and it does not leave the skin feeling sticky. This is a part of my first aid kit!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

My family is regular user of Boiron Arnicare Cream. It is good for sore joints, muscles and bruises. I use it a lot because I bruise easily and I have a sore shoulder joint. It goes on easily and it doesn't smell very much. I am sensitive to fragrances and a lot of over the counter stuff, but this has never irritated my skin or well being.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Purchased and used this Pain relieving cream for years. No need for pain pills with any body aches, foot problems, headaches. Just a dab of this on my temples, under my feet or anywhere on my body that's needed works like a charm. I love the cream in this I feel it works the best. Also heals bruises very fast.