Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Baby's Super Daily D3, 10 mcg (400 IU), 0.35 fl oz (10.3 ml) - iHerb
IN

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is a great product. I used it for a year with my first and just bought it again for my second child. It's a small volume so you don't have to worry about spilling. Just one drop does the job! You can put the drop on yourself just before nursing, and it's odorless so there is no resisting it. And it's colorless so if you are doing this in the dark and accidentally drop it on your clothes, it doesn't cause a nasty stain. You do have the bottle upside down for almost 10 seconds for a drop to come out, but the advantage here is that if you knocked the bottle over, it won't cause a big spill.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Easy to use by mixing in with my childrens morning juice. I've used this vitamin D3 drops since my kids were babies, and they are now 7 and 4. I've just added more drops as they get older according to their body weight. The size of the bottle is convenient plus it lasts quite some time in our home.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

this is a great brand for baby vitamin d. my pediatrician said if i am breast feeding, my baby needs a vit d supplement. this comes in a glass bottle with built in dropper. you can easily dispense one drop per day. the vitamin is dissolved in coconut oil. i put a drop on my finger for my baby to suck instead of trying to dispense into her mouth.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I started these drops for my infant. I would put a drop on my nip before feeding him. Sometimes I would forget but I would try to remember to do it at his last feed every day. The drops come out sooooo slow. When you have a screaming crying hungry infant and these drops won’t come out fast enough, it’s very discouraging. According to the leche league, the mother needs at least 6400IUs in order to get the baby what they need thru the breast milk. Because I already take my prenatal vitamins and vitamin d I just upped my dosage so that my babe can get the vitamin thru the breast milk. I believe it is easier this way, plus I don’t forget anymore. If you go this route, be sure to check your prenatal, there is typically some vitamin d already in it, but not enough. I believe these drops would be better for bottle fed babies as you can keep the drops on the countertop as a reminder and you don’t have to worry about a screaming babe.

e19d3539-a797-4ddf-9397-c8a6c4c0b4bc
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

1 drop 400 iu 1 bottle can used until 1 year, Very cheap and quality from Carlson is good compare with other d3 drop for baby

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Perfect for my newborn, recommended by the pediatrician so I trust their product quality. Easy to use, I simply drop one droplet on the nipple when nursing. Great supplement for babies!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Used it few times already when my daughter was baby. I’m trying various D3 drops. All are great! I think maybe top best quality is the Nordic Naturals D3 drops.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Recommended by a friend. Pd suggests breastfed baby to take vitamin d. Preparing for baby no. 2's arrival.

64001c87-c1f9-4cff-9ce6-f53514e534ad
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great for those who avoid the sun, even in Singapore our kids dun get much sun

ccf1ad58-4a1c-4aa1-8bde-dd67436a127f
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Baby have been using this since birth, good to have

60a24ad1-5cc2-436c-8df4-00bd3704cf7a