Page 1 - Reviews - Carmex, Daily Care, Moisturizing Lip Balm, Variety, SPF 15, 3 Pack, .15 oz (4.25 g) Each - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Been using it a lot will recommend. The scent is good. Great quality for price ratio. Size true to description. Age I am not old so ok. Packaging came well. Great benefit super duper extra. Composition is good. Lips are amazing. Moisturize using this you will not regret it. SPF means super pooper fooper. It's not dry so great.

4bd3a269-7708-4d1d-8cee-5e3218cbc4e8
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

The best moisturizing balm to have with me every place I go and on my nightstand. MY LIPS can not ever exist without it. my lips are dry all the time and this balm is the good helper I have with me to deal with it. It isnt oily and it smell very good. I totally recomended to someone who have dry lips or like a normal moisturize basic balm to have with you everytime. It is SPF 15 too .... totally perfect

7b06c0d7-915d-46f8-883a-f7fb0baeb875
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Smell is good, quality is perfect compared to price, size is good as well, so refreshing, package well received, it benefits the lips and keep it moisturized and composition is very beneficial, i add it to my daily routine skin care and it feels so good, for frequency i use it twice daily

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I use this lip balm everyday in the morning and before bed and it leaves my dry lips super soft and moisturized its got spf so ur lips will get protected and i love the cherry scent its my favorite and the packaging quality and size are perfect i have them in my bag next to my bed and my makeup area

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The cherry scent is the best of all! amazing great quality products, my lips directly get so smooth and moistured. SPF is a great addition to this perfect balm. my lips are sometimes unbelievable dry and these Carmexes work absolutely great. A bigger size could be great, the package is with safety seal.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I really love Carmex! Finally, after all those expensive lip balm brand, I found the one for me. I'm a sucker for lip balm, since I don't use lipstick. This is the only brand that deliver it's promise. Top notch quality, never had any dryness or lip cracked since day 1. The SPF is an added bonus to protect my lips.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Simple and effective lip products that are perfect for everyday use. I love the variety of flavors in this pack. I love buying multiple lip balms so I can keep them in different places. One for my purse, makeup bag, and desk. The scents are yummy and classic without being too overpowering. Carmex is super moisturizing for dry lips without feeling heavy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a good product with nice taste and little to no scent. Clean for fingers and easy to use. Suitable size for all bags and most pockets. Moisturizes lips well and has SPF 15, plus other benefits, so I can't wait to use it this summer. Amazing quality for this price.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Simply it's the best moisturizing lip balm i've ever used , most of the drugstore ones are full of was and do not moisture and feel thick in my lips but this one is super nice ... I apply it all the time it feels good on the lips and smell sooo good that it makes me wanna taste it 😂. I love it ❤️

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Chapstick is my goto lip balm. But I can't find it here in Japan, so I decided to give this stuff a try. Moisturizing lip balm with an SPF to protect against the sun is very important to me. I use these kinds of products year round, so it means a lot that I could find a product similar to Chapstick, in quality and protection qualities.