IN

28,024
2,824
Posted on Dec 19, 2021
Good for kids

My neighbor's daughter has a calcium deficiency. This can be seen by the teeth, they are very weak. The girl loves to eat clay, as there is not enough calcium in the body. I advised to buy this calcium for her daughter, she bought it. And now her daughter has stopped eating and licking the wall. As crazy as it sounds, but it is.

cbe70cb1-3605-49e5-8cfb-2d0402e35738
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
2,978

I have been using this vitamin for a little over six months, and it is definitely one of the best supplements that I've tried. I noticed an improvement in my mood - a more positive mindset, more energy and strength to get through the day. My immune system is also better than I remember it to be. This vitamin was a pleasure to try out!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
3,060

I have been taking this vitamin for about a month and my quality of life has changed immensely. I am less tired, more focused, and happier. I am also seeing the subtle improvements in my health as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a strong supplement that will show visible benefits!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
3,665

I'm a fan of this vitamin. I've been using it for over a month and it's really cleaned up my health. I've noticed tremendous improvements in my immune system, mood, and energy levels. It's also helped me maintain my weight without as much effort as before.

Posted on May 28, 2022
2,522

I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks and I noticed a burst of energy I had not had in months. My mood has improved and the quality of my life is better than it was before. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for healthier living, increased immunity, or just an overall boost to their well-being.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great product ! We like it.My little one asking herself, it is so tasty and useful. Even me, I like how it’s taste. Size is big enough we are using about one year. I see improvements on her health, she has low calcium. Good quality and good ingredients. Packaging is so good.

e315ca3e-575a-4a23-9043-f17ba800ec8d
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Ingredients are great, great combination of quality minerals, my child like it's taste. I use it also by myself, and my age are 40. Size and package are ok, benefit for health and great supplement. Serving once daily, frequency and I see improvment. I buy it again and recommend to my friends. childlife is great brand.

caf02a33-a03b-40e9-920f-746eaf01547c
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My son love the taste. 2nd time purchasing it. Ingredients are good and the best quality. It boost his immune system and he recovers fast from sickness. Would really love to share it with my family and friends. Thank you and hope you can create easier way not to spell the product coz the mouth of the bottle is big. God bless.

d5672df2-22a3-421c-b4f8-cf5f9a755ec3
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

good quality product The taste is delicious and the children like it. Can eat without boredom The packaging is very good, not easy to break. On the side of the label clearly indicates the amount of nutrients that will be received.​ Children's calcium has a few products to choose from. The attention to the product is very good. We can see that the first open cap is a screw that prevents the product from being unpacked first and when the lid is opened, there is another layer of plastic to cover as well. And another impressive thing is that the manufacturer designed the mouth of the bottle so that when pouring the product, the liquid won't spill and stick to the side of the bottle at all.

be316502-e199-475e-8369-a45b8a1c24e1