Page 1 - Reviews - Chimes, Ginger Chews, Peanut Butter, 5 oz (141.8 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

this is my all time favorite. however, it always went out of stock. so.when it back to stock i stock it up. among the 3 favors i tried, (mango, peanut butter and original), i like peanut butter most. although it sounds a bit weird adding peanut butter to ginger candy, but it really goes well with it. when the last favor (orange) is back to stock, i will definitely give it a try.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These are positively addictive. We reorder them as soon as our supply gets low. Chimes peanut butter ginger chews are the perfect blend of peanuts and ginger. We keep a jar of them on our kitchen counter and have introduced them to family and friends who now order them. We have also ordered the lemon, orange and plain flavors, but the peanut butter flavor is our favorite.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I tried these for the first time and I love them! I read the reviews and it sounded really good so I decided to buy them and I regret not buying two packs. Now I am waiting for them to be back in stock so I can purchase them again! It doesn’t have a strong ginger taste and it tastes more peanut buttery with little bits of peanut in it. Afterwards the ginger kicks in and leaves a nice after taste. It a good texture and does not stick to your teeth at all. I usually eat three at a time and want to eat more but I have to stop myself and save them!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this after reading really good reviews about the product and am now totally hooked! I actually wanted to repurchase soon after receiving my first packet but it was already sold out! This is my first time eating ginger chews and I was pleasantly surprised. Its sweet and slightly spicy + the peanut flavour with crushed peanuts blends really well with it. Cant wait to repurchase when stocks are in!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

These are really tasty especially if you like the taste of ginger (and also PB). The only annoying thing is that they stick to your teeth, but they taste quite natural and don't feel sickeningly sweet like conventional candy. I would say this feels like a more premium treat.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is the first time I haven't given five starts for one of my favorite treats. This last batch of peanut butter ginger chews were softer, not even really chewy, and more oily, as a subjective assessment. Maybe it's just the end of a batch or some such, but I was a teensy disappointed. I still scarfed them down, but without quite the level of satisfaction I'm used to. Still, if you love a peanut butter treat that won't pull out your fillings, this may be the one!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I've tried a few other flavors of these ginger chews, but the peanut butter is by far my favorite. Once I start eating them it's hard to stop!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love these. What’s not to love? I’m in peanut butter and ginger heaven. They’re pretty chewy so they last a long time. These and the orange ones are my favorite flavors.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

These are excellent chews with a strong , spicy ginger flavour. Be warned that these things can be addictive.If you like ginger you will enjoy these.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Peanut butter is my least favorite flavor of the ones I have tried-however my family loves them. They contain real peanut butter apparently, it is easy to taste.