Page 1 - Reviews - Cococare, 100% Rosemary Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

No additives in this essential oil! The scent is soothing, and I will use this for my hair growth. The package is also a good size and is filled to the top. Cap is twist open. If you’d like an update on how my hair thinning is in three months after using it, please like!

d600ed09-be01-49fd-bf1a-3360f1fb3a4e
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My second ordre, Cheap pure rosemary oil. I got this to try to regrow my eyebrows after a bad beautician job years ago that left them patchy. Slowly but surely, since I started to use it they have been filling back out! I have started adding a couple of drops to my hair oils too. The scent is strong, but I quite like it as I love rosemary. The bottle is a good size and will last you ages, as you only need a few drops at a time. I use castor oil as a carrier oil, as if you put this direct on your skin, it will irritate it. Well worth the money. .

0a62fe1c-e04f-4cfd-bb16-6b267ee2a05b
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I am a huge fan of this brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Rosemary scent. Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

1fd13b05-3626-4ef0-9070-292e8f648191
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

You want your hair to GROW? This will be the stuff to do it! I saw a viral tiktok about using rosemary oil for hair and I went straight to iherb to get some! This stuff is amazing the scent is pure heavenly rosemary. I can't speak on the quality compared to others because this is the only rosemary oil I've tried. The size is BIG compared to other essential oil brands you will be pleasantly surprised. Iherb's packaging is VERY hit or miss when it comes to anything liquid, but they are amazing about returns if it spills. I use this along with lavender oil and peppermint oil for my hair and my hair is down to my butt now LOL! Please like my review if you found it helpful (:

79f586e2-5d4b-4e1d-9874-0cd3d25f89c4
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

First time to buy from Cococare, am very pleased. I love the scent, it is very pleasant. Came very well packaged. I am trying it for hair loss and dry scalp.. I am mixing it with a carrier oil and using it as a scalp mask. I bought this for the great price and it's a full ounce.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

its a great essential oil. i wasn't expecting much but i used it twice for hair growth. i can tell that the hair feel moisturised and soft. i mix it with castor oil and almond oil. love the smell, it completely washes out with shampoo. you dont need much just 6-8 drops mixed in another oil to apply to scalp and length of hair. its going to last a long time but i will definitely order again

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I highly suggest to use it for hair loss if anyone struggling with it. Just add 2-3 drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo and you will see amazing results in a couple of weeks. You can also add a few drops to any carrier oil and massage it to scalp before washing which is very beneficial for dry scalp or dandruff.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This year my health had been in a rapid decline due to gallbladder issues. I had trouble with appetite and that lead to rapidly losing weight which led to a lot of hair falling. I saw on tiktok that many recommended rosemary extracts for hair growth and after fact-checking I decided to buy this. I added about 20 drops into my shampoo bottle and leave it on the scalp for about 5 minutes before rinse. For daily use, I added 15 drops to 200 ml of water and 5 drops of lavender oil and spray onto target areas such as the temple and massage it in after showers. I have seen significant amount of new hair growth within 2 months of consistently using this method!

elissy
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Rosemary oil is one of the best oils for scalp care. It is known to boost hair growth. I usually add 3-4 drops of rosemary oil to my shampoo during hair washing or if there is more time, mix several drops of the rosemary EO with coconut or almond oil and apply onto the scalp. Leave for at least 10 mins and follow washing it out with shampoo. Rosemary oil thickens hair significantly by stimulating scalp circulation. Safe for most people, but before using it for the first time you may want to make a patch test on your forearm. Last but not the least, rosemary oil makes your hair shiny and your mood relaxed. And if there is anything going on with your scalp making it itchy try a mask with this oil due to its anti-inflammatory effects. Hightly recommended! PS. Do not wait for a discount to get it or stock up as it has not been eligible for discounts for a long time. But the price-quality balance of this product is just excellent!