Page 1 - Reviews - Country Farms, Super Reds, Mixed Berry, 7.1 oz (200 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I drink this in a glass every morning with a green powder (of the same brand) mixed with orange juice. I have a lot of health problems, and the combination really helps me deal with them. Blood sugar levels have dropped and chronic pain problems have diminished. Also, because you are actually getting the nutrients you need for your diet, your hair will be beautiful and your nails will grow faster.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I borught this along with Supergreen and it helps alot interm of health and it shows I benefit from all the vegetables and vitamins in these products. These superfood can be mixed into different things like smoothie, yogurt, plain water or even into your oatmeal. They dont tast bad at all and I can just drink it with water.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm happy to take products that don't taste great for the health benefits but I don't need to with this. I mix it with green powder in water and it's delicious. Even my fussy teenager will drink it. She reminds me when I'm in a hurry to leave and try to skip it.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This product full of scent of berries, it not only smell wonder also taste wonderful! I could tell the quality is great they use different type of berries and fruits, really high in antioxidant. I really like to drink it, it helps with my tiredness during the day. i guess i had too much deoxidise in my body! This indeed help in oxidation!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I begin my day with one scoop of Super Reds, one scoop of Super Greens and two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar that still contains "the mother", along with 6 ozs of water in a shaker cup. These supplements give me a decent boost of energy at the start of the day and, more importantly, they agree with my body more so than capsule-type supplements which don't always digest well. My only "gripe", which is not really a big deal, is that because I am taking this in conjunction with Super Greens, they don't seem to bear the same number of servings per container and I am always replacing one before the other. Beyond that, I like this brand of superfood powder more than any others I have tried.

Posted on May 29, 2022

If you are thinking longevity, this is an important part of the equation. The polyphenols found from 40 different fruits and veggies here activate aspects in our body that fully contribute to longer healthier living. Hence I have just received my 3rd order made up of Super Reds 👌

3246c39b-795f-460b-8835-d4c31c2f01be
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great way to get all your antioxidants into your diet if you’re not regularly consuming berries and lots of red veggies. The taste is unfortunately a bit like cherry flavoured medicine that no one really likes but it’s not that bad when you mix it with plain water. Weirdly when I mixed it with juice it tasted worse than having it plain.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Polyphenols are really just pigments. They're what give say, raspberries, their red colour. These pigments and antioxidants are able to act as a prebiotic and drive the fermentation of commensal bacteria in the gut. The reason I don't give this product 5/5 is because the colour is lacking. Almost looks pale. Regardless, it's been a good product since it's affordable, gets the job done and tastes like natural fruit punch. Reds, should definitely be apart of all our gut health regimes!

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I put this in my husband's feeding tube and it works great. It is nice to be able to just mix in the scoop and know that he his getting a ton of nutrients. I had some in a glass and it tasted pretty good too.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Super Reds are a quality superfood that benefit diet, health, and tastes great in my smoothie. It is a good mix of antioxidants which gives me improvement of ingredients, for my age, and the packaging is excellent. Thoroughly recommend this product for weightloss.