Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Gut Connection, Digestive Balance, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have taken this product in the past with good results. I have been back on this formula for one week only and have had no noticeable results as of today.

Posted on May 29, 2021

I have struggled with a lot of digestive issues since I spent year eating a certain diet that really did a number on my gut (low fat, high carb, eating huge portions). I never gained weight, i actually lost weight. However, as I tried to eat fat again, my gut was very changed. I am on my third bottle of this and I do notice a positive difference in my digestion. I wouldn't say it is life-changing and fixes my issues completely, but it helps when probiotics and enzymes can only do so much.

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

I suffer from quite a few food sensitivities, mainly meat and dairy. I do my best to keep them out of my diet, but sometimes I like to enjoy them (who doesn't!). When I start to get tummy pain after eating, I always forget to take them before, these usually help with gut relief in 30 minutes. I think they work great unless im experiencing relief from a placebo effect.

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

I started taking the pills ~2 months ago, I feel like my digestive system is under really good protection, no matter what I eat. Worth to try if you struggle with digestive issues.

Posted on Apr 24, 2020

I have had IBS constipation for many years and have struggled to find relief for constipation and bloating. I’ve had testing to identify intolerances in my diet and I removed those foods from my diet but still had IBS symptoms. Since I started taking Digestive Balance daily it has helped with the bloating and pressure I get throughout the day.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

decrease gases

f8ece890-28fc-44b7-89ce-31da60a096b0
Posted on Feb 4, 2021

Didn't notice much of a difference, I bought this for travelling expecting to have a bad diet..I think it helped to some extent.

Posted on Jun 8, 2020

Great

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

A product that has no leftovers. I always buy and use it.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I buy a third can, I feel it very much. Prescribed by the doctor in the protocol of treatment and improvement of general well-being