Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Papaya Digestive Support, Pineapple Papaya, 500 Chewable Wafers - iHerb
IN

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Helpful to ease an upset stomach, aid digestion and help the body in general. Highly recommend this brand - the taste is good, and kids will like them too!

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

I've been using this for about a year and no problems. I guess it was anti biotics that gave my stomach problems. I take 2 or 3 after a meal, if I feel like I need it. I really like it at night when my stomach is a little upset, This works great!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Most places online don’t sell this size and my whole family takes these and my picky kids love the subtle sweetness

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Taste delicious and is very effective in settling upset stomachs and limiting gas and bloating.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Wonderful stuff. It helps with digestion, especially after a heavy meal. It's like eating a delicious sweetie, but they're not overly, sickly sweet.

Posted on May 8, 2022

These are smaller than I expected but seem to be effective to help indigestion abate. I like the subtle taste.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

If you have trouble digesting your food, then these are perfect for that. Also, helps with gas and heartburn. They taste so good.

Posted on Oct 16, 2019

I really liked the Papaya Digestive Support because it works on my heartburn. I tried the Tums route but no relief so I bought a bottle of the Papaya Digestive Support from my local food store. I decided to look at iHerb and found that I could get "two" bottles for the price I was paying just for one. I found if I took the Papaya Digestive Support, I build up the enzyme in my stomach and now keep up with it at least once a week and no more heartburn!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

The taste is good, and also the compo is good with glycine to calm dygestive system

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great taste , quality, size, and works well.