IN

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

All there for the unscented products! Great if you have sensitive or itchy skin and want a deodorant that’s natural with no perfume! This is my second time buying this product and I got two ! Works well as any other deodorant which prohibits odor! I use it everyday for work and lasts long!

77fb2dcc-aaf5-44e0-8340-dde1435a35c8
f51a25e9-d1ec-4ff0-b9d7-a2fb6481b60e
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I used to take the same firm but in a solid form. It had to be moistened and applied to the armpits. But when I saw it in a liquid form, I decided to try it. I liked the format, but it is very liquid and runs away. It is necessary to catch and rub into the skin, but does not hold badly

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Second time purchasing this. I don’t struggle with BO too much, and this salt deodorant works great for me to use on a day to day basis, and even on heavy exercise days. It doesn’t irritate my skin, has no fragrance and hence doesn’t compete with my perfume, and is so easy to use. Super effective, easy to use, is reliable and has never let me down.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I'm a long time user of this deodorant! I tried so many expensive, fancy natural deodorants, and this one is the winner; and for only a few dollars! I also use this brands mineral deodorant stick which needs to be applied to damp skin after showering. I use the spray for warm days when I feel like I could use an extra spritz. Since the stick form makes direct contact with my skin I only like to use it right after the shower. I also really appreciate the unscented options. On really hot days I also use a little powder once the deodorant dries to help with absorbency.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Lasts SUCH a long time! I love this. No scent and feels like you're just spraying water. But it totally works. No unpleasant smells when I use this :) Spray works well. Doesn't stain my clothes. Great alternative to conventional deodorants as it's gentler on the skin. No stinging.