Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Star, Muscle Relax, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have a few chronic illnesses and it had gotten difficult to use my hands, the pain was so bad I had to give up many of my Arts. I had to use plyers just to open a bottle of water, many things I could no longer do. My practitioner suggested I use your product. So three times a day I take your Muscle Relax and I have gotten back the use of my hands, I still have some pain but little compared to before. If I miss a dose I feel it, so I know how much it helps!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I get cramps & spasms & it often is worse at night. I haven't tried these during the day, I take 2 before bed & they ease the pain & help me sleep

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It may do something but contains st.john's wort that you are not supposed to take during periods when the wheather is sunny and this may create problems

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

This actually worked great when i had back pain issues due to L4-L5 pressing on my nerves. I used it to help control the pain and it really seemed to have helped in getting me to sleep better, since I seem to feel the pain less. However, I am not sure about the ingredients if used long term.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I used to relieve neck and shoulder pain , it works very fast

Posted on May 27, 2022

It looks like a lot of people have had success with this supplement. I used it to see if it would help ease my chronically tight hip flexors and also help avoid stress headaches I get from my tight neck muscles. Unfortunately, I didn't get any results from this supplement.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Amazing product and really good for relaxing especially at bedtime after a hard day of work. And easy on the digestive system too!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Takes down pain without the damaging effects on your tissues from relying on using NSAIDS

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I have insomnia and neck pain, this helps to let me sleep quick.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Good composition with good benefits

1cd82e41-3e6c-4b29-86f0-afed39c014d4