IN

4.8

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
5,576

I got confused when ordering, I thought it was a flavoring, I didn't realize it was for animals and that they were sachets. It doesn't matter, it will get used, and after using the bags, I'll use store-bought plastic bags for storage. It can be seen that the product is of good quality. The packaging is convenient.

Global reviews (601)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
5,576

Posted on Apr 1, 2023

The best purchase I've made for my Girl! The bags are sturdy and that lavender scent truly masks all that you don't need to smell while out and about with you pup. Also, that little hook on the back of the dispenser is genius. It stays in place until your ready and able to ditch the bag. I highly recommended this product!!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2023

A nice tear/egg shaped dispenser on a long loop. Easy to attach and detach from the leash and I like the little hook for used bags, though not sure how long it will hold before breaking. Also comes in a very minimalistic packaging. The cons for me is that It is quite big and lengthy and rather heavy to carry comparing to our former simple bone shaped thin plastic one. I think it’s good quality for the price, especially on sale, however I can’t say I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 20, 2023

The product is made very sturdy. The bags smell very good and they’re big too. They should’ve made it smaller though because it’s not comfortable to hold while walking the dog.

a8a2d3ed-c2c5-437d-b03d-4b29d2031564
Posted on May 1, 2023

Really great for your walks with your puppy :) Lavender smelling bags, and the dispenser is really good quality and easy to use. Really glad I bought this along with a big pack of bags!

Posted on Apr 18, 2023

Good sized large bags. Material is slightly thicker than other bags. If you have a small dog or small pup, you won't need this sized bag. I would buy the small bags for our next purchase.

Posted on Mar 8, 2023
2,206

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I like how the leash dispenser attaches to the leash. Made well and easy to use. Ordered a couple for both leashes. Great stocking stuffer gift.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I like this new model more than the previous one. It is easier to attach to a leash. Very practical, does not leave you stranded without a bag. Easy to refill.

Posted on Feb 20, 2023

The dispenser is great, good quality and practical. Easy to latch on the leash or any of the bags you’re wearing. Points off as this type of earth rated bags are not compostable