Page 1 - Reviews - Earth's Care, Tea Tree Oil Balm, with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, 2.5 oz (71 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have bought this to try and honestly, i’m so satisfied ! I have came up with many uses for it, and although i have the smallest size, it can go a long way !! I use this balm for pimples, and mostly for ingrown hairs along with neem oil that i have also bought from iHerb. It’s a miracle !! I have also tried it as deodorant under my armpits, i can say it’s a very good alternative as I do not smell through out the whole day. I think that

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It’s good , I had very sensitive skin , I applied the product to some area which is rough in the neck area( I was afraid as I had very sensitive) it was amazing . I am using it now to any skin roughness all my body , insects bite as needed. It’s great

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been using tea tree oil for a long time but this product is really excellent. I used to use an oil but this balm is so much better. Just a little goes a long way so the small jar lasts me for a long time. I have sensitive skin and this balm has the perfect composition for making my skin recuperate from acne/pimples every single time.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I get hormonal acne on my chin and as soon as it starts I just start to use Earth Care Tea tree Oil Balm at night. I helps to stop the acne before it gets bigger and it goes away and heal in a few days. Everybody need this as an SOS product for pimples or cuts and graces. it is made with essencial oils and I love to rather use natural produsts on my skin.

ANGELA
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Nice! I really like it. I love the feel of it; the consistency is nice and smooth. It FEELS like there's petroleum jelly in it *without* there actually being petroleum jelly in it, which is great. When this runs out, I may buy the bigger size. Personally, I dislike the smell/scent of tea tree oil but use it anyway since it works. What I love about this one is that it's NOT a strong tea tree odour.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I have bought this product like 4 times, i can't live without it a real life saver, you just have to wash your face and apply the toner if you do and then apply the balm in the affected zone ( do not apply it in your whole face) . It smells like tea tree i honestly recommend to always have one at home

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I advise this product, as it is the same as oil of tea tree. The same effectness as tea tree oil has. So you can purchase it with low price and no need to pay more for oil. I used it for my broken nails and it helps a lot. My nails gonna grow in 2 months. I am happy for this result.

Vasylyna
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I love this little balm. I use it for all sorts of little troubles. The trial pot volume is really small but it's only 1.5euro so you have what you paid.

Posted on May 21, 2022

First time buyer of this great little product. I put it on my mosquito bites and it calmed them down. Feels a little like vaseline mixed with tea tree oil and a little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and no irritation from this product. The scent is not overpowering. but depends on how much you use. It is a good little balm product. Skins feels really smooth too. Great purchase!

Posted on May 14, 2022

brought is for my mum and she has contact dermatitis. she has tired a lot of the ointment but all those just do not work. After trying this tea tree oil balm, her hands are now getting much better. No itching and wounds now. Surely she will keep using it to keep her hands moisturizing.