Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Ground Smoked Paprika, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I split the bag with a friend so we can go through it before the taste mellows out. It tastes really good with a strong smokey flavor. the grain is coarser than other brands I have tested and I am delighted by that. The color is a deep red. It’s great this exists with certified quality, I am very happy with it and eat it everyday sprinkled all over my dishes (even salads, pasta, toast ...)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great tasting smokey paprika. I love this, gives nice full bodied flavour to tomato and pepper/capsicum dishes. I also tried on egg omelettes and the like and it tastes good. I use it sometimes on tofu and it tastes like grilled meat a bit. It is also nice in Butter chicken curries, gives a rich colour as well

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

One of the best smoked paprikas on the market. It's not spicy so you can not to afraid of making your meal hot. Also, it doesn't have this bitter taste that paprika usually has. SO it makes it a perfect deal in terms of size, money and the taste itslef.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love this spice company! The bottles are beautiful and simply designed, and the spice quality is the best of any I've every bought. This cumin powder is so flavorful and good quality. I use a lot of paprika, so I find this giant bag of paprika to be so helpful. I keep it stored away and pull it out to refill my paprika bottle. If you've never wondered the difference between regular and smoked paprika, I definitely would reccomend SMOKED over regular everytime!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

2nd time I've ordered this big bag of Smoked paprika. It has become our family's favourite spice... Great on roasted sweet potato, fennel, potatoes...goes in my chilli...actually goes in many dishes!!!If you haven't tried Smoked paprika yet I can thoroughly recommend. Quality seemst great.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

It's so yummy you'll be addicted to it! My husband is from Spain and it's very common in food there, so it's just perfect to give the Spanish spicy flavours we want ! We love it not only because it's sooo tasty but also because it's certified organic, which can be quite hard to find. The price for the amount is correct. Love it!

StazFoods
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Smoked paprika is even better than regular paprika! Really kicks your recipes up a notch (chillies, pasta sauces, etc). Perfect seasoning for marinades as well. The quality is great and the jar is glass making it last a while. I love the taste of this and the brand quality has always been excellent.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Wow! I'm so mad I just now in my life tasted real smoked paprika!!!! That other flavorless red stuff I've been eating all my life should be banned. I don't know about any other brand but this one will be my go-to. The flavor is delicious. The smell is fresh. And the color is brilliant. I'm so worried I won't be able to get this again since I like it so much so I'm going to order another one to ensure I don't run out. I'm putting this on everything!!!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I usually order from a store that imports all my paprika from Hungary. Your smoked paprika is a little less red than what I usually get. The taste is very close. I use paprika frequently in my Hungarian recipes. I like the size of the package and the cost. The quality is close to the imported and I will order again.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great flavor! Rich smokey flavor that you expect from a good smoked paprika! This is the best quality I have found available in the US. I like the fact it is a co-op seller, I think it keeps the quality high and the price affordable. I use a lot of paprikas in cooking often using several different varieties in one dish. Their flavor must be able to shine thru and this paprika does. I love this product and I think you will as well. Highly recommend this product and this seller!