Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Sport, Organic Plant-Based Protein, Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (806 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I usually hate the taste of plant based protein, but this one tastes way better than any plant based protein i ever tried. Also it contains big portion of protein compared to other plant based whey powder. And besides to the 30 gram of protein, it contains bcaa , glutamine, and probiotics. But the only problem is that it doesn’t last long since it only contains 19 servings.

5cf0a6a7-c59d-47d1-ba6c-c19e191d14a8
7b4bce2a-77e6-4ae8-bff7-804d7668d51b
d65eb785-c440-4ff6-8e21-fcd412eff70e
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My 2nd purchase, it was filing, I drink it before workout and reduced muscle fatigue and pump all more energy during the workout. I like it that it is plant based and good quality from Garden of Life. Quite a big packaging that will last some time. Sometimes, I do 1 scoop instead of 2. Blend as a smoothie and taste like ice cream.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been using this protein since last 2 years now. I have tried many protein powders from various brands but hands down this is the best plant protein I have ever used. Great taste and goes well with my banana smoothie, doesn't make it thick and heavy unlike other protein powders. It tastes amazingly good and doesn't have any bad odour too. The amino acid profile is one of the best and most complete.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is the best protein powder I have at any point utilized. I have attempted many brands, and experienced issues processing them. With different brands, I felt like I had a block in my stomach. This one reviews as smooth as silk, blends effectively without protuberances, and tastes fabulous. My go to protein shake from here on in.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is by far the best vanilla plant based protein I’ve tried so far. I have only been using it in smoothies. It doesn’t make the smoothie all gluggy and thick like some other plant based options I have tried. The vanilla flavour is subtle, but really adds to my smoothies. I am very happy with this purchase and don’t feel like I need to look any further.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Garden of Life is a fantastic brand - there is no denying that. I love a lot of their products and supplements. This protein powder tastes great, mixes really well and is a great value for the excellent ingredients. I like to mix it with almond milk, pineapple and mango.

7520bf41-50a2-4e6e-b596-14a63628f334
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

The best quality & taste kosher plant-based protein powder i've found so far. The size and ingredients are ok for the price when the product is on sale. Although it would be better if they could use natural vanilla bean extract instead of flavoring. This product tastes way better than all the rest of GOL protein powder i have tasted. Another advantage is that they openly present the lab work for the product heavy metals which are below the requirement.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I have tried many protein powders and many of them have been Garden of Life. the last few I tried did not blend well. This one is different. It blends without the grittiness I usually find. I got vanilla and it tastes great with berries blended in. I have not tried it plain but I imagine it tastes fine that way too. I will update if I find differently.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Just all your body need after a workout 🏋️‍♂️; Formulated to help your body recover faster, build and repair muscle and fuel your metabolism. 30 g of Complete Organic Plant Protein Reduce muscle soreness and speed up recovery from intense workouts. Support immune system health

b35ea916-cef0-414a-8460-a625a4115b64
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I don't like the vanilla version because it's too rich and sweet. However, with 50g of protein plus the vegetarian protein, the ingredients provide more than enough. it is recommended for vegetarians who want to gain muscle because he plays a muscle-building role.

25d2a2c2-078d-48be-9ad7-4bd90af68a17